Deb Objectives and Application
The Debutante Ball Program Objectives:
- To provide an opportunity to earn money to be used as financial aid and scholastic achievement
towards the Debutante’s post-secondary education.
- To encourage participation in workshops/clinics geared towards skill enhancement, confidence
building, and knowledge acquisition.
- To provide service projects to develop the talents and skills of the Debutante’s; therefore, allowing
those skills to be transferred to the community and to realize the impact their contributions may
have on those served.
- To attend various cultural events with the objective of introducing the Debutante’s to various art
- To enable the Debutante’s to build lasting friendships with other young ladies.
- To introduce young ladies into society, which culminates with an elegant and memorable Debutante
- Must be a graduationg senior with a minimum grade point average of 2.0
- Must be in good standing in school and the community
- Must not be married
- Must not be a mother or become pregnant during the Debutante Experience
- Must participate in Debutante activities
If you meet these minimum requirements, applicants are asked to do the following:
- Complete the Debutante Program Application
- Submit the application to the address below by May 1, 2017
- Letters of acceptance will be emailed to applicants by May 15, 2017